| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hanty-Mansijsk in April is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 30.6mm (1.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 16:05 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Hanty-Mansijsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hanty-Mansijsk:
- Salekhard, Russia - 623.6 kms (387.5 miles) N
- Pecora, Russia - 754.1 kms (468.6 miles) NW
- Berezovo, Russia - 384.7 kms (239 miles) NNW
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) WNW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 461.5 kms (286.8 miles) WNW
- Ivdel', Russia - 470.7 kms (292.5 miles) W
- Cerdyn', Russia - 687.9 kms (427.5 miles) W
- Levsi, Russia - 243.1 kms (151 miles) SW
- Biser, Russia - 638.2 kms (396.6 miles) WSW
- Tobolsk, Russia - 323.7 kms (201.2 miles) S
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 673.3 kms (418.4 miles) SW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 676 kms (420.1 miles) SW
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 635.9 kms (395.2 miles) SSW
- Kurgan, Russia - 655.1 kms (407.1 miles) SSW